Monday, April 7, 2008

Another update...

Well time for another update on my blog... not a lot has been happening recently, much to my frustration. Last week we missed a lesson because the school was shut for the entire day due to a power blackout, because of "hurricane force" winds. The power was out at my place until the late morning, which made things a little boring! I did try and use the time to try and search for blogs written by people doing short film type projects, however I didn't have any luck. I guess if i was less fussy I would have found some blogs to comment on/follow, but mostly they didn't seem to interesting at all.

Right now I'm commenting on people's blogs, as is required by criterion 2 and 3 of the course. It's pretty interesting reading about what everybody else is up to in the class, especially all of the other guys making short films. Some of their ideas are pretty cool; I can only hope that my ideas live up to theirs!

My plan for world domination through this blog seems to be failing at this point in time... I have only had six hits on this page, and I'm pretty sure that 4 of those were me :P

Anyway, thats pretty much all from me. Until next time...

No comments: