Monday, March 31, 2008

Back from Holidays

Today Roger gave us a presentation about our assessment and what we need to be doing. I found this was very helpful and a good reminder of some of the things that I need to do now and later on in the year.

Roger also showed us how he used Site Meter to see who was viewing his blog. I thought that it was an interesting tool to use, so I decided to use it on my blog as well, just out of curiosity. It seems to be pretty easy to use. I have it all up and running, so it'll be interesting to see if I get any overseas hits.

Apart from that, I didn't get to much done today... the lack of computers was frustrating. And then once I found one, it was really slow and took ages to boot up.

Thats about all I have to report about at the minute. Hopefully I can start work on my own short film pre-production soon.

1 comment:

Roger Stack said...

Hope you get some interesting visitors... One way to do that is to find some international blogs in your project area and make some comments... You can search using blogger search or technorati...