Monday, April 21, 2008

Stuff happens...

After yet another week in interactive media, things are finally starting to come together. We have started to draw up the initial storyboard and should hopefully be finished soon, which will allow us to start writing the script. Also I've signed up to del.icio.us, and now I'm beginning to research the genre so that I know some more about what we are attempting here. The whole cyber punk genre is fairly new to me, so I guess it's good to gain some more knowledge before we get deeper into this project.

On other news, I actually got an overseas hit on my blog! Someone from Oslo, Norway found it using Blogger Search, using the keywords "gas mask". Thats pretty strange, if you ask me.

Apart from that, I dont think that there is much else going on; hopefully this time next week there will be more to report about.

3 comments:

Roger Stack said...

Congrats on your first international visitor! Good to hear things are coming together.

Daniel Steel said...

yay i finally found out how to find out blogs! sorry is a little slow getting ready to go to work so i'll keep this short and sweet.

i think it's awesome you have obtain international viewing! blast i'll have to work to top that one off hey!

it's really great to see we are finally getting somewhere with this subject hey, can't wait to see that script of yours for our project tomorrow? i know it should be decent!

anyway keep living a life of peace! have fun! enjoy! off to be a slave now..

party_over_here said...

hey

the cyber punk project should represent some rather unique challenges

it should make it easier when you get that research done

thanks