Monday, September 1, 2008

Not done with yet!

Well, yet another week has passed, and I'm pleased to say that we're having some very pleasing progress. We've now finished the script, and other membes of our team have been scouting for filming locations, in time for shooting in the holidays. One thing I know that we're all a little worried about is the fact that we haven't yet had our actors read through the script, which is obviosly an important step. Obviously, it's best to get the actors involved as early as possible. I think that we should be able to get it to them this week, and hope that they like what they read...

So far, we are on track for our main production goal at the end of term, which was to be ready to film in the holidays. We had previously discussed how filming in the holidays was basically as late as we could leave it - any later and we would have had to abandon our ambitions to film our project, and instead try and polish the script as much as possible and use that as our final assesment piece. At this stage we shouldn't need to do that, as we are still sticking well to our proposed timelione for the rest of the year.

I guess for the rest of this week we will be busy preparing ourselves for filming in the holidays. I haven't had a chance to discuss the specifics with my other team members at this stage.

Oh, and by the way, I do plan to put up at least one scene of the script for people to read if they wish... or some of our other work, anyway. Got to get it of Dan's laptop, so i will put it up when I get the chance.

No comments: