Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Well, it's been a while since my last post on this journal. We have written the first four or so pages of our script, and also done the background info on all of our characters. We have made a change to how we want to begin our film, so we will have to re-write the beginning of the script.

Last week we made a presentation to the rest of class detailing what our project is about. Unfortunately this ate into our class time a little, so as a result we are beginning to fall behind our pre-production schedule. Hopefully we should really get going with our script writing now so that we can give ourselves plenty of time on filming, post production, etc.

Last week or the week before we held a team meeting with a voice recorder so that we could use that as documentation of our planning and development of the film. We uploaded the sound file to Danny's laptop, so perhaps he will host it on his blog if he remembers...

Well, I think that pretty much covers it until next time.

Word Up.

1 comment:

Roger said...

Good to read a post - after two months! :-)

You should include samples of your work in here as well... audio clip from your meeting, scene from script, storyboard, concept map...

Including these with your reflections will greatly improve your assessment :-)